Saturday 2 April 2016

Double Watercoloured Rose Red Wonder

Love this card! This is a CASE of a fellow team member's lovely creation that she shared at our last Team Trainings' Show n Tell (as I like to call it!)
So this beauty was originally created by Nic Baker and you can find her original creation here... along with a few other projects she made using the Rose Wonder set... Nic's are a bit more subtle in colours than mine!
Don't know if you can see it in the photo...but I trimmed around the stamped frame outline and mounted the greeting frame onto a die cut silver foli frame...very subtle...but lovely!

And I believe that Nic's card was inspired by this card in the catalogue... in golds and yellows this time...

8 comments:

Anne said...

So pretty Amanda x

Tracy said...

Gasp.....and I was "suppose" to clean today, uh oh!
I might just have to make a detour to my stamp room ♥

Amanda said...

This one is thanks to Nic Anne....

Amanda said...

Hope you had a successful detour Tracy!!

Theresa said...

Rose Red and what is the green color you used?

Amanda said...

Ho Theresa.... I think it was the now-retired Mossy Meadow... but Old Olive mixed with Always Artichoke would do the same job if you haven't got that...

Jennie Basel said...

Love it!

Amanda said...

Thanks Jennie... and thanks for the go back in tIme you have given me... just inspired an idea!