Friday 26 March 2010

Clippy Photo Bag Revisited

Oh what an exciting week I have had as a result of the photo bags we did a few weeks ago.

Firstly the bag is going to appear soon on the Clippy web site .... WOW!!!!   How exciting!! And I got to speak to Calypso of Clippy bag fame herself......

Also lots of people have asked me to run the workshop again - so I am happy to oblige.....!!  I have managed to secure further supplies of the bags and so I can still charge £25 for a Craft Spa Clippy Photo Bag. I can also supply extra workshop kits for those interested too.


Please press the Email me button at the top right of my blog if you are interested in attending a workshop for these bags.

I have no actual dates scheduled yet... hopefully towards the end of April and beginning of May. I will provide more details in about 10 days time......

Signing off for now

No comments: