Monday 31 January 2011

Elegant Soiree Tri Shutter Album

So here is the Tri Shutter Album we made in classes during January.

I used the Elegant Soiree DSP along with the smallest and largest of the Paper Daisies ( 4 sizes x 10 each in a pack - scrummy!!) and the wonderful flourish and butterfly stamps from the SAB Bliss set - along with the SAB So Happy For You stamp set for the wording and the SAB Punch Bunch set for the rivet on the large daisy.   I really have found these 4 SAB sets so wonderful to mix and match - I already know I can't do without them!! 

The main album is in Baja Breeze cardstock with mats of Early Espresso on the front and Soft Suede or Very Vanilla on the inside  - all tied off with the GORGEOUS Early Espresso  1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon. ( By the way - I still have some shares left of the 11 colours in this ribbon - £11 for 11colours x 1yd - including P&P)


Here are some pictures of the inside - though I have to say that these do not do the album justice ( as anyone knows that has tried to photo a Tri Shutter Album.....) Again I have used the SAB Bliss stamp set to add a feature to the area that was blank for photos. Though then everyone admitted that it was going to stop them putting a photo over the top!!!

No comments: