Saturday 18 May 2013

Clean & Simple at The Craft Spa on Saturday – another Dapper Dad Bow Tie Mans Card

2013_03_Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa,UK Stampin Up demonstrator 027

Staying on the theme of Cards for Men & Boys… here is another card using the wonderful bow tie image from the Dapper Dad stamp set in the Spring/Summer catalogue. Although really simple in design.. this card was the favourite amongst the ladies in my Dapper Dads Mens’ Class back in March…..

I didn’t share these as I was going to do this one as my Team Training swap card for April…. and then Stampin’ Up! announced the Colour Refresh… and I realised that the main colours in the card were going!! So I had a rethink and came up with this Black Tie or DJ or Dinner Suit card instead……

I have  just had a scoot around my blog….. and realised that my Colour Refresh post didn’t actually post….. so I will be back with that soon…..

In the meantime…… Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy used here will be gone come 30 June ….. sniff!!! Stock up on card and inks etc if they are your favourite colours too…..

Other colours going….. Bashful Blue; Certainly Celery; Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red, Bravo Burgundy, River Rock; More Mustard

But never fear – you will love the new colours coming our way!!!

SU! Products used

Stamps – Dapper Dad; Bring On The Cake

Inks – Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy

Card – Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy; Baja Breeze; Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory

No comments: