Thursday 30 May 2013

Football shirt card

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class, Worlds Greatest Football Fan Card

Staying on the theme of cards for Men & Boys….. a really simple football shirt card this time.

This card was inspired by a Suit Card swap from Kylie at the last Jems Quarterly Team Training which is pictured below…. it is actually the same shirt collar… just with the double sided paper turned round the other way!!

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class (14) 

I loved Kylies card… (which I think she knew by all my exclamations at the time!!!)

But.. even so..  I have to admit to adding a few details to Kylies’ wonderful & perfect as it was card…. just a change to the wording and some faux stitching around the pocket & jacket collar… me and my marker pen!! You can’t stop me….  Do wish I had manage to stamp the “Ever” word central on the pocket though!!!

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class (15)

And for those of you wondering how to do the shirt collar….. here is a link to a version of the suit card as shared by the very talented Jackie Topa back in 2008…

 

SU! Supplies

Stamps – Worlds Greatest; For My Family; Great Sport ( Suit card - Best Dad Ever)

Paper – Twitterpated

Cardstock – Basic Grey; Whisper White ( Suit Card – Basic Grey; Certainly Celery)

Punches & Embosslits – 1 1/4” Circle’; Word Window ( Suit Card – Word Window; Modern Label; Sweet Buttons)

No comments: