Friday 31 May 2013

Ties, Tardis & Golf Cards for Fathers Day or Birthday…..

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class (11)

No not all on the one card…!!! At the last class I ran… I gave my ladies a number of options for some of the Men & Boys cards they were making… so one card format but different looks – and to suit different tastes/ages.

So they could choose from the Best Dad Ever Ties, the Punched Golfer and … last but not least, the Tardis….

And see the Faux stitching on the Ties & Golf cards… not Amanda and her marker this time….much much easier!!!! It is part of the In Stitches Stampin Around Wheel  – which I have since mutilated!!! See more details shared here… but I cut off the wheel rubber, mounted on clear mount cling foam , cut off the separate lines of stitches & mounted them on a clear ruler (I have now bought a few cheapy rulers – which I just cut down with a craft knife to about 7 1/2” – perfect!! And they fit in the Clear Mount stamp cases – so perfect for storage too…..) Will admit though… these thin stitches are better inked up with a marker pen rather than an inkpad……..

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class  - Golfer (2)

And last but not least … the Tardis in Space card…. the police box image is from the … now not available…. Feeling Sentimental stamp set which was an exclusive stamp set under the January to March Sale A Bration promotion earlier this year… so sorry for sharing this too late!! And this time I left my wheel alone……

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class, Feeling Sentimental, Tardis Card (2)

SU! Supplies

Stamps – Best Dad Ever; Distressed Dots; Worlds Greatest; For My Family; Feeling Sentimental; One In A Million

Wheels – In Stitches; Outer Space

Punches – Large Oval; Pennant Builder; 3/8” Circle

Cardstock – Not Quite Navy; Whisper White

Inks – Not Quite Navy;  Lucky Limeade; Basic Grey

Papers – DSP Stack Brights

No comments: