Tuesday 25 June 2013

Last Chance to Order your SU! Retiring List items on Thursday 27th June

I am placing an extra order this Thursday 27th June . So this will be your very last chance to order any Retiring List items via The Craft Spa......

I have sifted the lists provided by Stampin Up! to reflect the items still available – so the List of the currently available retiring items is available from me in a sortable Excel version. Please just email me on thecraftspa@gmail.com for a copy.

Otherwise the links to the full Stamp list and full Accessories list are here.

Note

– you can order anything in the current Annual & Spring/Summer Catalogue ie not just the Retiring items!

-  My next orders will be 2nd July then 9th July – I cannot wait to share the new catalogue items with you!

- I now have the new 2013-14 Annual Catalogues! Let me know if you would like one (*£7.50 posted; £4 collected) 

*Prices cover the 2013-14 Annual Catalogue; the 2013 Autumn/Winter Catalogue coming out Sept 2013 & the 2014 Spring Summer Catalogue out Jan 2014. The seasonal catalogues will be available for collection or sent to you automatically when I have them!

No comments: