Friday 28 February 2014

Envelope Punch Board–Mini Series #2

2014_02_Envelope Punch Board Project by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire, UK  (2)

Here is another project we did using the Envelope Punch Board… a simple 6” envelope card with a belly band closure. I must thank Nic (aided and abetted by Sharon & Sam…) for their stunning samples at Nic’s Team Training inspiration station which inspired to try one of these cards… and I am so glad I did….

I kept everything really really simple on purpose …just the beautiful  Simply Fabulous words  and gorgeous punched Flower Shop flowers – including a paper pierced flower to throw in a new technique for most of my ladies! Oh and another Scallop Square – you still can’t keep them out of The Craft Spa!!!!

This class was really about showing everyone what to do with their board step by step – so more projects – less faffing!!!! But everyone still took home 7 finished projects… and their own Punch Board….and everyone loved doing everything with their Punch Board… step-by-step… and all at the same time… though we still can’t work out how that meant we did even more chatting than usual!!! Must be something to do with less memory power being required at the time!!!! And they all got a crib sheet too…..

But I cannot believe I took so long to buy the Simple Fabulous stamp set… as it is really is… Simply Fabulous…& Gorgeous… and i do use the expression A Million and One … a lot…by all accounts!!!!

And a few more photos for you ….

2014_02_Envelope Punch Board Project by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire, UK  (4)2014_02_Envelope Punch Board Project by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire, UK  (1)7

Back tomorrow with more of our Envelope Punch Board projects.

And then I will get to publish the details for the Scalloped Tag Topper Box Card I shared earlier in the week….. I know a lot of you are waiting for that….. I am in awe over the number of messages ands blog hits with that one!! Thank YOU so much. It has already hit my Top 10 blog posts ever…. WOW…. Amaze-Balls!!!

SU! Products Used

Stamps – Simply Fabulous; Flower Shop

Punches & Dies– Pansy & Square Framelits

Papers & Card – SAB Sweet Sorbet; Sahara Sand; Summer Starfruit; Pool Party

Inks - Sahara Sand; Summer Starfruit; Pool Party; Staz On Black

No comments: