Sunday 30 March 2014

Ferrero Rocher Spiral Flowers and the Scallop Tag Topper Punch Large Basket

Mothers Day Basket_Ferrero Rocher_Spiral Flower_Tag Punch_2014_03_ Amanda Bates_The Craft Spa

Gosh two blog posts in one day……

Thought I should come on and share this today as it is Mothers Day in the UK. So Happy Mother Day’s to my mother first … and to all us mothers everywhere!!

I have a number of baskets sitting on my craft desk at the moment…all made using the Scallop Tag Topper punch…but of various sizes…. more of the rest another day

This one is the largest…. and it is pretty large as papercrafting projects go! So large I realised that I could fit quite a number of my mother’s favourite chocolate treats in… namely Ferrero Rocher.  But then I realised it was actually too large for the 12 that I had bought!!! So Plan B came to mind…. and so they became flowers….. didn’t take long care of my new Bigz Spiral Flower die… and don’t they look prettier…

And the colour scheme….! Oh that is to match the Mothers Day card I had already made….. link is to the birthday version we made at Jems Training…..

Hope she likes it!!! Just have to come up with an alternative for her Easter treats now….!

SU! Supplies

Dies – Bigz Spiral Flower Die

Punches – Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

Card – Crumb Cake; Pool Party; Crisp Canteloupe, Pistachio Pudding

Inks – Pool Party

5 comments:

Anne said...

It's great Amanda. How do you make the basket? Anne x

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne...all will be revealed..... Sometime soon...!

Anne said...

:-) x

Kate M said...

These are fabulous!! Great idea.
xx

Nicsann said...


Ah now we need a tutorial Amanda! Quick before I use another one that I found as its easter next week. I love your idea with the forrero Roches which are my Mums fav too. Nic