Friday 20 February 2015

Last Kissing with Groovy Love card in the series….

Groovy Love, made by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 082

Bet you thought it would never end…. the series ends with the simplest card of them all… Just had to show you the wonderful new Sahara Sand Lace trim… love it … just waiting for my second reel to turn up!

I have to laugh at myself though… as the plan was to make about 6-8 cards using Groovy Love… but then Something Lacy & the kissing technique came along… and I think I have ended up making over 20 cards with the hearts….. maybe I am beginning to have a place for hearts in my crafting after all!! And I am pleased to add that my I have some very happy ladies who purchased the Groovy Love set as part of their January class kit (whether for here at home or away at theirs… ) – they now have loads of ideas to create with their new stamp set & punch…. Enjoy!

No comments: