Tuesday 17 March 2015

Berry Basket of Ferrero Rocher & Lindor chocolates

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 050

As long term followers of my blog will know – my mother is rather partial to a Ferrero Rocher or two!  So I had a plan for a project for my mother’s chocolates for Mothers Day.

So I got my Berry Basket die out – and set to work!

But the plan didn’t work – it looked just as I had envisaged – but it was not fit for function – which is code for … it fell over!! So a plan B was called for – with about 10minutes to go!!

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 047

So here it is… a simple Berry Basket full of Ferrero Rochers – and a few Lindor balls too – just for a bit of variety this year!

The decoration on the sides was by using the Rose die cut (from the Artisan Embellishments kit) as a mask – and sponging what I thought was Sahara Sand through – but I had actually used Crumb Cake by mistake!

Add a bit of Sahara Sand Lace Trim – and there you have it – a simple but pretty little basket. Fit for my mum!

Now Plan A will be revisited… as it is so perfect for my mother … maybe for Easter…time will tell!

No comments: