Tuesday 9 June 2015

Corner Garden - and a Tip!

Another quick share today. This is the Corner Garden stamp set that I have had a short while  - but new In colors and products intervened...so it didn't see ink... So now it has!

Well I was looking for something to quickly put on my trial of a 6" card using the NEW Whisper White Thick Cardstock... which I have to say has passed all of my tests so far!!!

I stamped and Aqua-Painted the flowers and leaves...and added my favourite Happy Birthday wording (yes again!) - but something was definitely missing...

So a quick tip for you when you just know a card needs just a little bit more... 

Get the Soft Sky inkpad out... 
Aqua Paint a faint outline around the flowers and leaves to make a shadow.  
Then pick up the little splats from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set - and splat. 

And then suddenly it all come to life....



1 comment:

Jane Willis said...

Oooh it really HAS made it spring into life. Leaving one of the flowers white makes a strong focal point too, I wouldn't have thought of doing that - once I start colouring, I feel obliged to colour everything!