Tuesday 23 June 2015


Here is the card that inspired the Gift Bag project I shared yesterday. 

If you think you recognise it from somewhere - you would be right - this is CASED straight from the SU! catalogue. The original version is on page 100 using Big News... I just changed the stamps I used to Amazing Birthday. Love love love this greeting....

Decorated simply using Pretty Petals papers, an embossed greeting and flowers & leaves cut out from another of the sheets of the Pretty Petals Designer Series Stack...

And oops - I have just realised that I have forgotten to add my embellishments - there are metal rimmed pearls and a few gold sequins laying in my craft room just waiting to be popped on!!

I'll add them and re-share the dressed up version another day!!!

SU! Supplies
Stamps - Amazing Birthday
Papers - Pretty Petals Stack
Embellishments - Metal Rimmed Pearls; Moments Like These Washi Tape; Gold Sequin Trim
Ribbons - In Color Dotted Lace Mint Macaron
Card - Calypso Coral
Inks - Versamark & Gold embossing powder