Saturday 13 June 2015

Wild About Flowers Team Training Swap Card



I am off to our Team Quarterly Training today. A day I always look forward to… as we get to make a lot, be inspired a lot and usually laugh a lot too… all in the company of a great bunch of ladies that I am definitely proud to call my stampin’ friends!

Today will be extra special as we get to use new things from the new catalogue! Always exciting for us demos – no matter how long we have been a demo for! I still get just as excited and inspired after nearly 7 years of doing this!

We always have a swap too – where we make one card design for every person in the room. And we swap our cards with each other… so we come home with a bag full of 20 or so projects for our displays (or just to send to friends & family if you don't do events) - using different new stamps & products – as well as different technique and styles. I then sit at night and go through oohing and aahing at everyone’s lovely makes – talented bunch that we all are!


So this is my card swap design this time. A simple card highlighting 2 new stamp sets – Watercolor Wash and Wild About Flowers.  

On a Thick Whisper White card base of course. 

And of course my favourite colour combination of the NEW Mint Macaron, Soft Sky & Lost Lagoon – along with Wisteria Wonder as I thought that the best colour for this thistle type image….

Love this flower image – I have to admit that I have a thing about thistles!!


Do you fancy joining us at our next Quarterly Training Day in September? 

Well now is such a great time to join.... think this months's sign up promotion has to be the best one ever.... Go here for more details... and don't hesitate to contact me for more information or just a chat.... I love to share what I do....

No comments: