Monday 29 June 2015

Work of Art ... Tractor. And a Public Warning!!

So here is the other mode of transport I came up with using Work of Art... 

Again a true CAS card just to show you the concept... Any further additions would have used up all my time & stopped me from sharing ( says the voice of experience!) ...so I thought it better to just mount it, photo it & blog it!

I am glad I found these though...as they reminded me how much fun I had when I opened the Work of Art stamp set for that first time. I reckon that everyone has their own unique Work of Art ...what will yours be?

Remember that the Work of Art stamp set  RRP£20 is only available at the £15 discounted price until 11pm tomorrow night (Tuesday)... but I wouldn't leave it until after 10.30pm to order....!

And my Public Warning... well... 11.01pm UK time tomorrow will bring us the new Weekly Deals... and SU! tell us that there will be more of them than the usual 8... with discounts up to 30%. But also that once the allocated stock is gone...then the item will revert back to full price!

And... wait for it... the Clearance Rack will be updated... don't we just love that! Discounts up to 60%

But remember stock-outs do occur VERY fast... so don't wait...if there are items you want... just order them through my On Line Store! Delivery will be direct to you from Stampin' Up! in 4-7 days... P&P £4.95

And do remember to enter my Stampin' Rewards code BPNRGEWY... then I can send you a little gift for orders over £20 (excl P&P)


No comments: