Wednesday 5 August 2015

My Creative Mind & Weekly Deals!

Saw this! Had to share! I think this sums up my creative mind SO perfectly. No wonder I am like what I am!!!

This made me cry with laughter when I first came across it on Pinterest... though after a bit of research... I think it has been doing the rounds for a year or so...don't know why it took me so long to see it! I just love the originator's take on this... hilarious... Is this you too??? It is definitely me!

And for those of you visiting for this week's Weekly Deals...here they are...

If you haven't got the Envelope Punch Board yet... don't miss this...such a fun tool... even though it is bettered in my opinion by the new Gift Bag Punch Board!

And -  for us Europeans - if you haven't got the Simply Scored Metric Plate for your Simply Scored scoreboard... again... well now is the time...particularly as mine has had full use over the past few days.... you have been warned! Unfortunately I can't post a photo of my new makes... definitely too dark to take any tonight by the time I finished...

And the Flower Patch stamps have been a best seller...so this is a great deal for those of you who prefer ( or are happy) to fussy cut than get the matching dies out!

See you tomorrow.. after I have photoed some projects in the daylight hours!!

No comments: