Thursday, 20 August 2015

Woodland Peace on Earth


Following on with a few themes from yesterday's Snow is Falling card...
Here is another clean and simple Christmas card featuring more of the forest of the Woodland embossing folder!
I know this is going to be a favourite embossing folder around here... well I grew up in a forest after all... and Silver Birches are one of my favourite trees... so ...once I started I couldn't stop...so lots more projects to share with you already....
So all products used coming your way from 1 September when the Autumn Winter (Holiday) Catalogue launches...

Again I have used the Christmas Greetings Thinlits dies - along with the co-ordinating Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set
You may not be able to see but I have also used the small snowflake (ie lots of little dots!) stamp in the set to add some snowflakes amongst the trees using Heat & Stick powder and Stampin Glitter.

And the gold bauble is just the waste from the die cut word peace - well I don't like to waste anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...