Wednesday 11 November 2015

Wonderland Antlers Lattice!?

Before I start - remember to check out the new Weekly Deals - also scrolling off to the right of the blog... I will be ordering on Friday if you want to save yourself that postage!

Couldn't really think what else to call this!!?
This one is rather marmite! 
Everyone has either loved it  - or hated it! Though I think the over-riding reason has been antlers full stop - rather than this card!
I shall remain on the fence! At least it is different!!
Again Early Espresso antlers stamped repeatedly without re-inking in between. Top & bottom at full strength - centre weakest... all with the aid of my trusty Stamp A Ma Jig...

Now I have jut remembered something else I REALLY wanted to try.... maybe at the weekend!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Nm said...

Too cute! Those antlers are beginning to grow on me.

Amanda said...

Thanks Nelda... They grew on me too once I got using them!