Saturday 2 January 2016

Linda's Special Christmas Cards inspired by The Craft Spa


I saw these on fellow UK demo, Linda Gilbert's blog...

And just had to share...

Here are 3 gorgeous cards made for Linda's husband and 2 daughters ...all inspired by my own little offerings...

I just adore all 3 of these... FABULOUS! And I am even happier as Linda is allowing me to share with you all...

Just press on the photo to go to the original post/tutorial that inspired Linda...

I so love the Creative Circle... and it always makes me so happy, flattered and proud to see other's makes inspired by my makes and/or my tutorials...

And just in case you have missed the links shared above to Linda's blog- here it is again! Thank you Linda...


8 comments:

bab said...

I love all your projects ... a lot of them are on my "to do list" !! Thanks for all - kisss from France

Amanda said...

Merci Bien Elisabeth...

Lindascraftroom said...

Thank you Amanda for sharing... That's what crafting is all about, learning from each other and building on others creativity. I look forward to learning and being even more creative in 2016. Best wishes to all your readers for 2016 x

Amanda said...

Definitely thank you Linda... Agree with you totally wrt crafting being about creating, sharing and inspiring so that others can build on, create, share, inspire and so on! All the best for 2016... Looking forward to more of your creations....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Olive 0 said...

Beautiful card ,very inspiring to show what one can make. Love the colours all stunning. Looking forward to next card

Sandra said...

Hi Amanda, I'd love to know more about your demonstrations in York and/or Easingwold please

The cards shown are stunners x

Amanda said...

Hi and thank you Sandra... There is some information on the Classes & Events page (see tabs at the top of the web page) and /or... if you could email me using thecraftspa@gmail.com OR use the contact me form down the right hand side of the blog page so I can get back to you... thank you... Amanda