Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wisteria Rose Wonder ...

Now you may think me even more mad than usual... but this is one of my favourite makes using Rose Wonder... even when it is another one that is very "not me" in terms of the colourway... and it only took minutes from start to finish!

But before I share more... don't forget it is Wednesday... and the new weekly Deals are up! I will be ordering tomorrow, Thursday 8pm if you are local and want to save yourself that postage! And note that this will be my last Sale A Bration promotion order... a freebie for every £45 spent... you know the rest!
Ink up stamp in Wisteria Wonder... over-ink with Elegant Eggplant ( I used the ink pad where I could but finished off the job close to the rose with my trusty marker pen) and stamp onto left hand side of panel...
Ink up leaves in Elegant Eggplant and stamp to the top right of panel... then ink up and stamp an Elegant Eggplant greeting to the bottom right...
Mount onto Elegant Eggplant mat... then onto Wisteria Wonder 5" square card blank... 

No comments: