Tuesday 7 June 2016

Time of Year Double Z Joy Fold Card...

So I had a moment today... whilst I was waiting (very impatiently for my big box of new catalogue stash to turn up!)...

I wondered what would happen if I took a Small Square Pop Up Z Fold card (Tutorial here) and merged it with a Large Square Pop Up card (Tutorial here) ... with no arms required....
And wow... I really LOVE the result... kind of like a Double Z Fold Joy Fold card if you know what I mean.... how exciting....
But no tutorial today... there is an improvement that will be made.... and then I will be back...

EDITED TO ADD: Tutorial for this Double Z Joy Fold Card now posted here

But in the meantime...what do you think this card fold should be called... answers on a post-card please!! Well  a comment below should do the trick!
And oops before I go... some new products used today.... 

The new Hostess stamp set, Time of Year. (Really love this set!) 

And Confetti Celebrations for the YAY star and inside greeting... 

And mmmmm... the new Copper embossing powder.... 

And you have seen the Dapper Denim papers out of the 2016-18 In Color paper stack on here a plenty before!!! 

Now talking of the New In Color Paper stack... I have pulled together a Craft Spa 2016-18 In Color Kit... you know the kits - you get half of anything I can split and a few yards of each co-ordinating ribbon. Just let me know if you are interested and I will send you the details....

6 comments:

debz917 said...

Hi, not sure what to name it but wanted to let you know I really liked it and can't wait to see more.

Amanda said...

Thanks for letting me know.... You will definitely be seeing more.....

Wendie Waldman said...

Love this! I made the Baby Bear card yesterday - love how it turns out. Thank you for sharing the directions in American measurements.

Amanda said...

Thank you and my pleasure Wendie...glad you like the Baby Bear card in the flesh!

Emma said...

Love this card and this stamp set! Thank you too for your kind words over at my place :D

carpediem said...

love your card! do you have a video tutorial?