Thursday 25 August 2016

And the Winner is....


It is time to announce the winner of my 7 year Blog-A-Versary candy...

Note that this is my second post today... scroll down if you just want to see today's creative post...

So drum roll please... the draw said... D'Ann in the USA
D' Ann said.... Happy Blog-aversary! I am in the US and follow your blog by email for about a year now. Your cards always have the wow factor and are so gorgeous & always inspiring! I love that you provide measurements in imperial. I would love to see you create holiday treat bags or boxes. 

So D'Ann... you have won the 2 tutorials for the Handled Cantilever Box and the Suitcase Mini Album...
Retro Fresh Man Bag, Briefcase, Make Note, AmandaBates,CraftSpa 029
But wait... I have not finished... I double dipped!!!!

I then decided to do a UK only draw too as the SU! goodies were sitting there all forlorn and in need of a better home....
So another drum roll please..... the 2nd draw said ...
Ali in the UK...
Ali said ... Happy anniversary, I am in the UK and follow your blog daily you are a must go to blog, I love your makes and find them very inspiring

So yes Alison... you have won the booty (although you can still choose to have the 2 tutorials as an alternative)

If D'Ann and Alison would like to click here and email me ... then your blog candy will be on its way to you both very soon.... congratulations! And thank you for your really lovely comments... blush!

Thank you so much to everyone that left a comment... your feedback was so useful to me when thinking about what to post in the future... and I have a few new ideas to try now.... Though some of the other comments made me blush too!! You are all so kind and so lovely.... I will be back to you with a reply to your comments... my other life just completely took over after I posted my blog candy post.... maybe end of next week!

I am glad to see that I am still posting a lot of crafty inspiration for so many of you.... and that many of you are learning from me and getting use of the tutorials I post. It makes it all worthwhile - as well as enjoyable!

2 comments:

Crafting Chris said...

Congratulations to D'Annn and Alison. Enjoy your booty! Xx

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to D'Ann and Alison! Enjoy your new goodies and just have fun! Blessings!