Wednesday 10 August 2016

Time For Christmas...

Oh I love this time of year! The Autumn Winter Catalogue is on its way.... and yes, I am SO excited!!! 

And I can promise you that there are LOTS of gorgeous new products coming your way... I cannot wait to get my pre-order box and start to make projects to share with you all...

The online catalogue will go live on 1st September... but the hard copies will be in my possession by the end of the week! Just contact me to get your own copy. Though arrangements are already in place for anyone placing an order with me for the last 12 months...

I will be running a Launch Party and Grand Sale again this year ... more details to follow as I now have a few other dates to sort out with my change to plans for August.... 

But in the meantime just contact me here to register if you fancy a trip over to half way between Harrogate & York (UK) to rummage through my extensive retired items from 8 years of being a SU! demonstrator. Probably 1st week September... The more the merrier!
Oh and before I go.... I have just updated my Classes & Events page with the event dates for September to January. Product Bundles and Individual Class Details to be added shortly....

No comments: