Saturday 26 November 2016

Double Tin of Tags!

An easily overlooked gem or two...the Tin of Tags and the Tin of Tags! My ladies loved making these for their christmas wrapping stash ... and I was able to be much quieter than usual!

First up the Tin of Tags kit of 30 tags in a tin... 3 each of 10 designs... a lovely little crafty pursuit for an hour or two in the evening at home.... definitely quick and easy.... highly recommended... and Stampin Up! have even provided you with a video should you get stuck!

And here is what you get in the kit
And then the Tin of Tags stamp set... co-ordinates perfectly with the Tin kit as that is how it is intended to be used... but such a fabulous greeting set for Christmas in any case!! I have used it loads... and yay! 25% off for you this month.... £19 RRP reduced to just £14.25... Don't miss it!
I did change a few of my tags from the specified originals... some for birthday wishes (or other occasions) ... and a few colour switches... but I have never been able to follow a recipe to the letter!!!

And did you spot my decorated tin!! Don't think you can miss this on the shelf... What would I do without my Large Letters dies...
And ...before I go... here is a reminder of the Online Extravaganza items on Flash Sale this Monday, 28th November... just click here to go straight to my Online Shop ... 

Really great time to get that Magnetic Platform ladies - with nearly £13 discount!!! ... It will change your die-cutting world!!! I wouldn't be without it with my metal dies....
And click on this link to see all the rest of the remaining Online Extravaganza products... 

No comments: