Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New - Balloon Adventures- Year!

Just popping on to wish you all a VERY Happy New Year...and I hope that 2017 will be your best year yet!
I started out the day with big plans for my 2017 New Year card... but then I spent hours looking for everything I needed to make this somewhat-more-simple card... it is amazing where things can get to when you do the annual Christmas-clear-it-all-away thing!

So I now cannot wait till I can get everything back in its usual allocated space next week!!
Back to the card... which is VERY sparkly in the flesh...

My first use of the Spring Summer catalogue new Balloon Pop Up Thinlits dies and the co-ordinating Balloon Adventures stamp set... for which there are more details and a video here...

Though I have used the pop up part flat... and I could not resist cutting all the balloon parts out from the pop up die cut shape (as shown below) so that my number balloons could take centrestage... 
Silver Glimmer die cut Large Numbers and bow, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer background , white embossed large greeting... all popped onto a Whisper White mat and then onto a Basic Black DL card blank ( ie 21cm/8 1/4" Square scored in half at 10.5cm/4 1/8")

No comments: