Monday 6 February 2017

So Detailed & Falling In Love Six Panel Pop & Twist Card

Though I would share another version of my Six Panel Pop Up & Twist Card... this is set on a 5 1/2" Square card (as the perfect size for the gorgeous So Detailed die-cut border) whereas the Silver card shared here yesterday was set on a standard A6 Tent Fold Card

This is one of the cards we will be making in my February So In LoveFalling In Love Suite  classes... a few spaces left on some if you want to join us... just go here to check out currently planned dates - or email me here if you want to set up a private class for you and some friends... I am located between York and Harrogate in Yorkshire (UK) ...
I actually don't think the photos do this card justice as it is so dreamy and beautiful in the flesh...and just perfect for a Wedding card... the delicate flower die cut and lacy background setting it all off...

And I am pleased with this update for another reason...  I don't know if you can tell from the photos... this version has much more pronounced side panels than on the card yesterday! Much better!
Now I thought about sharing the Tutorial today... but I have a last tweak I want to try out... so bear with me! Edited to Add... Tutorial now posted here...

Oh and the front... again purposefully left simple so that the opening WOW is left to the max for the recipient...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card again Amanda, I love this designer series paper. Definitely one I will have to CASE!

Amanda said...

Thanks Sue... thought you would like the updated version too! Perfect for your mass wedding card makes!

Anonymous said...

So true! I think I can now justify buying the large letter framelits... they're not for me but for my cards!?

Amanda said...

Lol! Wouldn't be without my Large Letter dies! Always in use....

Amanda said...

Tutorial up on the blog now Sue... enjoy!
https://thecraftspa.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/18-six-panel-twist-card-tutorial.html