Monday 27 February 2017

Home Sweet Home Beautiful Banner

Here is a Falling in Love  Home Sweet Home banner that has proven to be very popular in my classes this month...

Original idea being a Happy Mother's Day banner ... but quickly becoming one to adorn our own homes!!! LOL...   Followed by craft space decoration... gifts for new baby girls... Congratulations, Happy Birthday and oh... even one for Mother's Day after all!!!!
Want to make your own? I have a Beautiful Banners Kit in the Mail option with full instructions for you... Please contact me here...

I used the somewhat overlooked gem of a stamp set in the Annual Catalogue...called Beautiful Banners (available in Wood and Clear Mount)
Beautiful Banners Clear-Mount Stamp Set
With co-ordinating dies, Banners Framelits...
Banners Framelits Dies
Along with the perfect alphabet to simply make banners for any occasion... Layered Letters
And finished off simply with Lace Doilies, Falling in Love embellishments , 1/4" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and a tassle from the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment pack
 Lace Doilies
Falling in Love Embellishments
Very Vanilla 1/4" (6.4 mm) Satin Ribbon
Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit
Simply sweet! 

Though 2 things I will change when I make another one... and I told everyone to change as they made theirs...
(1) Leave a wider gap between the words when I assemble the banner!
(2) Stamp the letters central in the banner area as intended... I had left room for the half doilies at the top...
PS Yes my supersized clock is over 2 foot in diameter.... so it is a decent sized banner!


No comments: