Tuesday 21 February 2017

Exciting News! British Craft Awards 2017

I am absolutely thrilled to share the news that Stampin’ Up! has won Papercraft Brand of the year 2017 and Papercraft Retailer of the year 2017 at the British Craft Awards 2017! The awards ceremony was held at the NEC on Sunday 19th February.
So happy to be a small part of this journey! And I look forward to the next part of the voyage... I have to love that I have so much Papercraft Brand of the Year stash to work with!
Want to start your own creative journey with Stampin' Up!... click here for more details... as this month is a very good time to start!
Back soon with a creative share .. but I had to share!
And don't forget to check out the new Sale A Bration promotional items you can earn for free! Click here.

No comments: