Tuesday 4 April 2017

Host of Daffodils...

It has been a beautiful Spring Day today... and as I look out at my garden full of beautiful daffodils ...
I couldn't help but want to share these Easter treat makes with you...

A simple Mini Egg carton decorated using Basket Bunch and Basket Builder - and wrapped with paper from the Subtles 12x12 Colour Collection Paper Stack.

And the details for you... A 6cm wide strip scored at 3.9, 7.5, 11.1, 19.6, 23.2 and 26.8cm. Wrapped from the top and closed on the top with a 6cm wide x 5cm high piece of card...
And here is the host of daffodils... Denise was very busy with her 12 cartons for a special Easter event this year.... though unfortunately she had only finished the 5 Pear Pizzazz wrapped ones when I took the photo!
And I have to laugh at the photo of the daffodils in my garden... spot the little son and heir!! The photo must have been from our Spring Festival & Open Gardens village event at least 12 years ago!! There a LOT more daffodils for me to look at nowadays...

Oh and before I finish... only a week until the 2016-2017 Retiring List is published (Mon 10th April 8pm GMT) now... so I think this image says it all!! And PLEASE don't forget your 2015-17 In Color ink refills and cardstock... as I very much doubt they will still be available 15 minutes after the Retiring List is published!!
 A Sara Thing


2 comments:

Rustic Pumpkin said...

I love those mini egg cartons. What sort of sized mini eggs do they hold please?

Amanda said...

Thanks Deborah ...they actually hold real eggs.... so Cream Eggs etc fit in with space to spare!