Thursday 13 April 2017

Birthday Bright

I came on to just finish a post with my favourite products with archived projects from the Retiring List but the most of the stamps I selected were out of stock! So I will start that one again another day! So frustrating but I am glad I had a quick check...

So in the meantime... here is the Birthday Bright project kit going soon... popular as nice easy warm-up makes in some of my classes... Kit includes enough supplies for 12 cards, 4 each of 3 designs, and 12 gift tags, 4 each of 3 designs. 
And a laugh for you... I didn't spot the pieces of paper to stamp on for the cakes...so mine was an aperture card instead! Oops... Luckliy I realised before classes...
With the co-ordinating Birthday Bright stamp set too.. 
Birthday Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
And all wrapped up in a gift box...
Birthday Bright Project Kit




No comments: