Sunday 20 August 2017

Simply Coloured Hearts Come Home!! #5

Now this is one of the simpler ones with Hearts Come Home and Hometown Greetings... but one that had my ladies jumping for glee looking at the display from across the room!

Die cut houses border quickly watercoloured with a blender pen and ink... Spot the details...

The Smoky Slate roof on the white house...

The pop of the red doors (by marker direct for those)...

And the texture on the tree... which unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of... but I used short strokes of my blender pen with Garden Green ink to get a layered effect going down the tree... looks quite lifelike!
Popped onto a Night of Navy mat and finished off with a Whisper White smoke trail and a Tombow and Dazzling Diamonds glitter snow line underneath

And an admittance... this card will have to be made again... as I had a major boob... the house on the right was supposed to be the same Smoky Slate as the house on the left ... but
(a) I picked up my Aquapainter by mistake and
(b) I was using the scrap paper that I had been sponging lots of Pear Pizzazz on for my Dino Rama scene...
(c) I didn't realise until just now
So the house ended up as a funny shade of green grey! Good job it really doesn't take very long to make..

No comments: