Wednesday 25 October 2017

Half Full meets Hometown Greetings

Picture the scene... you have 10 minutes(ish) left of class time to make a 30 minute (ish) card...

This is what the lovely Denise made... and I liked it so much I had to then make one of my own....
Christmas Around the World Papers... still on Sale... but only for another week...

House border die cuts care of Hometown Greetings... silver embossed greeting care of Half Full... and moon and stars care of Card Front Builder dies...

Though I did have to add a few Clear Glimmer trees and snowman... and of course draw on my snowman with a Basic Black marker pen to finish him off... though looking at the close up... he does look like he is wearing sunglasses! Or should they be called moonglasses....
And an admittance... for the last week my head has been bursting into the "Let It Snow" song at any opportunity... just can't get it out of my head... must be all this christmas stuff I am surrounded by...

Though today I had a bit of time off off... as the Proclaimers "I'm Gonna Be (walk 500 miles)" song took over instead... care of friends (and blog reader) breaking down miles from anywhere in Scotland... thanks for the break to the song in my head Andrea & Andrew! And so glad that you got on your way (relatively) quickly!!! Hope the new car behaves for the rest of the week!
And an update on my special cards for 5 special young adults... I am waiting for photos to be sent from the last family... and then I am done and can share... patience is a virtue so I am told....

2 comments:

Andrea H said...

Hi Amanda, glad we could be of assistance, as was the lovely breakdown man in Fort William! Andrea and Andrew x

Amanda said...

Lol! And oh guess which song is in my head again!