Wednesday 22 November 2017

Curled Paper Chocolate Topiary

You have no idea how many years this project has been in my head... but has never made it to to the drawing board so to speak...

But this year was the time... and after some lengthy sourcing escapades for the non Stampin' Up! parts... and a disaster or two along the way... it finally all came together... a lovely centrepiece for the christmas table....

Though photographing it was SO hard... and really really does not do it justice!
So this is one of my special Christmas class projects for this year... coming to you at a Craft Spa Class through December... a Merry Little Christmas curly paper Topiary sweet tree... add Ferrero Rocher or Lindor balls... both work as well! Half Day Class... just £25 including 16 treat balls... or come for a Full Day £45 and make the Christmas Lantern too...

And I am so happy with this project... as I know a few people that are really going to LOVE my handmade christmas gift this year.... just hope they are not sneaking a peek here today!!!
Stampin Up! Products Used
Merry Little Christmas papers
Black & White 7/8" Striped Ribbon
Washi Tape Basics Pack 2
Green Sprigs
Year of Cheer Embellishments
Jute Twine

7 comments:

Shazallo52 said...

Stunning, wish I lived in UK!

Amanda said...

Thanks... and LOL Sharon... if you ever visit the UK... you know where to come!

Jenny said...

Love this. Would be willing to buy the tutorial since I cannot attend your classes.

Anne said...

Oh my Amanda that is fabulous!!! Anne x

Jenn Barlow said...

Thats gorgeous Amanda can I come to one of your classes PLEASE. xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Beautiful! Absolutely love this! Tfs xxx

Nicsann said...

Wow Amanda! I love your Topiary tree - we can always rely on you to blow our minds! My Mum loves Forrero Roches - I am thinking Mothers Day for this make - thank you for the inspiration as always.