Tuesday 2 January 2018

Curled Paper "Red Balls" Topiary...

Couldn't put this away for the year without sharing my preferred treats version of the "golden balls Topiary" I shared here earlier... again using Merry Little Christmas papers though with the black side being used too for this one... and double the balls added!

Though I have to laugh as the FR one sat there for 2 months with not a moments temptation to eat anything... but this Lindor one didn't get through a second night without the family devouring them all!! Led by yours truly...
Though I have to admit to preferring the Golden Balls one visually!

And I can report that they have been such a success in the flesh... indeed my mother's favourite project ever! Though I kind of knew that before I finished it...

And before I go... for those of you in the UK... don't forget...

(1) The Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale A Bration promotion launch tomorrow, 3rd Jan. So lots more on that tomorrow morning... but a great time to join me and Stampin' Up! and a great time for extra freebies with your orders of every £45...

(2) You only have a few hours left to order anything not carrying over from the Autumn Winter Catalogue... many discounted and some out of stock forever already...  Click here for more details and relevant links... Now online only till 10.50pm UK time Tuesday 2nd January...

(3) Why not join my Spring Summer Catalogue Product Shares... Click here for more details...

(4) Why not order my Spring Summer Catalogue Paper Swatch Books...Click here for more details... Photo of a swatch book now added too!

(5) Fancy the Stampin Blends alcohol based markers... fancy some Sale A Bration freebies too... why not join my Stampin Blends Club... Click here for the details...

No comments: