Sunday 7 January 2018

Party Panda Celebration...

Quick... but cute...  little card to share with you today... to celebrate a one year milestone...

Note that the hat has been "pinched" off a different image on the Party Panda set!
And an ink tip for you.... I first stamped the Pandas for this card in Memento Black so that I could use my Stampin Blends marker pens  for colouring...  but they were too grey/not black enough for my taste... nor did they stamp very well (so I went over them with black/blender pen!) ...

But out came the Archival Black ink pad and suddenly all was right with my Pandas! However note that I then couldn't use my Stampin Blends... so had to resort to my Many Marvellous Markers (hat/heart) and Watercolor Pencils (balloon) for colouring this instead...

Pandas and Hi from Sale A Bration Party Pandas (yours for free with a £45 order)

Party Pandas Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Celebrate etc from Labels to Love... great little greeting find! Still available as a carryover item from the Autumn Winter catalogue along with its co-ordinating Everyday Label punch
Labels to Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set
And number 1 from Labeler Alphabet...

On a Small Square card i.e 10.5cm (4 1/8") square with Basic Black 9.5cm and Whisper White 9cm mats (though with US Letter sized card I would do 4 1/4" Square card with Black 3 1/2"/ White 3 1/4" instead)

And I can't wait to share with you how the Pandas went next....!

No comments: