Monday 22 January 2018

Another Petal Palette card using Colour INKspiration challenge #125 colours

As I said yesterday... I liked this colour combination so much I had to go on and make a couple more cards whilst everything was out...

So a simple aperture card today... using the Sale A Bration promotional Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes (which can be yours for free with every £45 ordered) These are rather nice!
As Stampin' Up! says... Let these spring-colored card bases and envelopes inspire you to make fabulous projects!

* 16 preprinted card bases and envelopes 
* 4 each of 4 designs
* Folded card: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" | 14 x 10.8 cm
* Envelope: 5-3/4" x 4-3/8" | 14.6 x 11.1 cm

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party
Again the card mainly features the gorgeous Petal Palette bundle... though this time I have coloured in the "main event roses"... colouring details in yesterdays' post...

Picture Perfect Birthday greeting on the largest Stitched Shapes die cut square... and the aperture/frame is cut using the same Stitched Shapes square and the largest scallop square from the Layering Squares dies...

Finished off with a Stampin Blends coloured piece of White Organza 1/4" ribbon... I think I may be using quite a lot of this ribbon as it colours so beautifully and easily...

And here is a photo of my INK spirations colour challenge Petal Palette duo... lovely and fresh... and creating a very happy corner in my display...

No comments: