Sunday 28 January 2018

Lots of Lavender Team Training Swaps

Did I say Lavender? But I personally see lots of Wisteria more...

Amongst a few other things! But more of those on another day...

Anyways... I shared my little observation with the lovely ladies at our Team Training event yesterday... in the form of my swap Narrow Notecard & Envelope... as I reckon that most people have either missed these little beauties of notecards in the Spring Summer catalogue... and those that have spotted them - do not realise how small and cute they are... but oh, so perfectly formed...
So main image from Lots of Lavender stamped in Elegant Eggplant... Lavender filler stamped in Wisteria Wonder... and leaves filled in Old Olive...

All set on the new Narrow Notecards & Envelopes... which are coming in ever so useful...  Wisteria Wonder mat 2 1/4" H x 4 1/4" W and stamping panel 2 1/8" H x 4 1/8" W
Coffee Break papers die cut with the 2 1/2" Layering Circles die - or could be punched with the 2 1/4" circle punch - to quickly decorate the flap of the envelope...

Lots of Lavender is another Sale A Bration promotional item... and so can be yours for free... for a £45 order...



No comments: