Saturday 3 February 2018

Celebrating Love with a Teeny Tiny Trio for the Jems Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the monthly Jems Blog Hop celebrating Love...
For my share today... I decided to stay on my theme of cards for Valentines Day... as I always have to make a couple of card designs for my ladies to make in classes at this time of year... though I do usually make the cards ones that can be easily varied to make a Wedding or Wedding Anniversary card instead...

I re-sized the very popular and much visited Pop Out Swing card... so I have a new mini Pop Out Swing card fold to share with you today... A7 card sized... too cute! And yes... I will be back with a Tutorial sometime soon...
I used the Sure Do Love you stamps... along with the Lots to Love Box dies... which are available as a bundle with 10% off...in both clear mount and wood mount...

But then I carried on creating for a few minutes... and made some small and simple cards that would be suitable for more bulk makes if you are on a mission to create cards for a large group...

Another A7 sized card...
And a small square aperture card... adding the small sentiment from the good old staple, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
And so here is your Teeny Tiny Trio to celebrate love...
And now it is time to say Goodbye... and to pass you onto the lovely Karen Watts. Just press on the arrow to hop along to see what lovely project she has made to share with you...

12 comments:

Karen Watts said...

Lovely makes Amanda. Is A7 the same size as SU note cards, 5" x 31/2" ?

Anne said...

Super makes Amanda - as always. I need to try that Pop out Swing idea. Anne x

cardsandacuppa said...

What a gorgeous set of mini makes Amanda. You can't beat a mini card! I love the swing out one especially and look forward to the tutorial (no pressure) ;-)
Thanks for sharing xxx

Amanda said...

Thanks Karen... and A7 is half an A6 size.. so 5.25 x 7.4cm Card blank...

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne.. the Pop Out Swing is definitely a popular card in classes and on the blog!

Amanda said...

Thanks Sarah Jane... and lol!

The Ragbag Badger said...

Gorgeous - beautifully designed.

Amanda said...

Thanks Sarah...

Unknown said...

I do love mini cards!! These are a great little collection, I must try the pop out swing card too! Thanks for sharing xx

Julie said...

What a cute little trio ! x

Amanda said...

Thanks Samantha... it is a good one to try!

Amanda said...

Thanks Julie... and yes definitely on the cute scale!