Saturday 10 February 2018

Sweet & Sassy & Simple! Thank You

Took me years to purchase the Sweet & Sassy dies... as I am not "into hearts".. and find that I only ever used them for Valentines cards... which I don't usually make a lot of...

But so glad I bought them... my attitude seems to be changing... gosh aren't hearts useful!

So this has to be one of the simplest cards I have ever created... but the recipient absolutely loved it!! As indeed I knew she would...
Though maybe I should have grabbed Perfect Plum as that is her absolute favourite colour... but when there is a Wisteria Wonder small square card blank (10.5cm from A4 or 4 1/4" from US Letter) just sat there... which is her 2nd favourite colour...well!!

So a simple die cut heart aperture... followed by Elegant Eggplant inking and stamping of the lovely Thank You greeting in Heartfelt Blooms...

And a card popped in an envelope and in her bag... in the minutes it took her to walk down to my house to collect her Stampin' Up!order...
Though I think it would look even better with a white embossed greeting!! But that would have taken me too many seconds...

And I have just realised (as I searched for the links for you)... that if you ordered Sweet & Sassy Framelits... plus one pack of card and one inkpad... the total would be £45.25.. and then you would get the Sale A Bration Heartfelt Blooms stamp set for free... Think how many cards you could make in an hour... 48 from the one card pack would be no problem! Bargain...

No comments: