Thursday 12 April 2018

3D Thursday... Chocolate Makes Everything Better Treat Boxes

Little box with lid designed by yours truly to hold my favourite ball off chocolate!! Whether in Red, Gold, Black or Copper... But a box that would also fit the other ol' golden ball itself...
Made for 20 special ladies.... that spent time with me and each other on the Saturday night after On Stage 2018 in Telford... These were the table gifts that greeted them at our favourite On Stage team outing at Zizzis! And we all had a lovely collection... thank you for my other treats friends!  I felt truly spoilt... it is so wonderful to move in such creative circles with such clever people!!

I will come back to this little box another day... but I will point one thing out... as it is something that I hadn't ever though to do before... until it came to the lid...

I wanted the stripes to all be vertical... on all 4 sides around the lid... which isn't possible when you glue the flaps of a stripy paper on the inside of the lid as you would do normally!! So I went "out of the box"... and just stuck the flaps to the outside instead (on the sides)... perfect stripes all vertical...
Decoration care of Lemon Lime Twist & Tangerine Tango Foil Frenzy stripy Papers for the lid... 

Along with a stamped Stitched Shapes die cut small square using a More Than Chocolate greeting ... and finished off with a stamped and 3/8" circle (retired but still going strong!) punched chocolate... and a gemstone...

And here are the 20 together... actually 19... as the 20th had already gone off on an adventure of its own elsewhere...
And here we all are at Zizzis...
 What a great team of girls!!
And with special mention and thanks to Pip our waiter... who knows how to take care of a large group having a great meal out!!! Still can't believe he remembered us from last time!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the directions for that cute little box

Amanda said...

It will come along at some point!

Crafty Little Miss K said...

That was a great night .. and thank you for your little box (I got the lemon/lime which is my favourite In Colour!). Karen x